Are you looking to improve your English continuously? Then the adage is practice, practice, practice your English.
I would like to invite you to do this and hereby, I present you with a way to do so: some exercises. Today it’s about the Open de España 2019.
The Open de España 2019
Reading and Questions
Today’s article comes straight from the European Tour Website. Read the article carefully, this one is also about the promotion of golf in Spain!
- What is the role of Madrid Trophy Promotion?
- Gerard Tsobanian makes a comparison with the Mutua Open de Madrid, why?
- What is the reason for mentioning Seve Ballesteros?
- Why does Jon Rahm thank the Federation so much?
- 50.000 people?
Your turn to do something. Write your ideas about this tournament and this news, will you go, what do you think, is this good for Spanish golf, in an email of about 150 words and send it to me at email@example.com. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
- They are the new partner in the organization of the event.
- Because the goal is similar
- To explain the importance of Spain in the history of the European Tour
- Multiple reasons but mostly, gratitude
- That was the amount of people visiting the tournament last year
En la academia de inglés TJ English Golf creemos que cada uno tiene el derecho de comunicarse bien,
en un idioma extranjero.
Si desee aprender más o incluso le interesa aprender inglés jugando al golf, no dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros. Hasta entonces:
Don’t forget to practice!